- The Hague Conference on Private International Law (HCCH), The Hague, Netherlands | The Permanent Bureau of The Hague Conference
- University of Lagos, School of Law | Dr Iyabode Ogunniran (Associate Professor) Faculty of Law, University of Lagos; Co-coordinator, Anti Human Trafficking Legal Hub, Lagos State Task Force on Human Trafficking
- University of Bradford, School of Law | Associate Professor Richard Frimpong Oppong, Author of Private International Law in Commonwealth Africa
- The Nigerian Institute of Advance Legal Studies, Abuja, Supreme Court Complex | Dr Ibe Ifeakandu, Senior Research Fellow
- Lagos State University, School of Law | Department of International and Islamic Law
Work in progress
Dr Chukwuma Okoli – Private International Law in Commonwealth Africa (2nd edition) (with Professor Richard Frimpong Oppong)
Dr Chukwuma Okoli and Abubakri Yekini – Territorial Jurisdiction in Election Petition Matters in Nigerian Jurisprudence
Dr Onyoja Momoh – developing international collaborative research with the University of Lagos and the Nigerian Institute of Advance Legal Studies to examine combating child trafficking in the context of inter-country adoption in Nigeria, with the aim of persuading Nigeria to adopt the international framework of the 1993 Hague Convention, as well as the other HCCH Family Conventions.
Work with us
If you wish to join our experts and associate participants list, please kindly subscribe and you will receive news and ways to get involve as the need arises.
Please visit our contact page.